Wednesday, May 5, 2010

The survival guide!

Hello all, today I stayed at home all day long with stomachache trying to search some news about fashion and surfing online to skip time…

Suddenly I decided to dig out the closets and I found my new best friend.

Fashion Designer Survival Guide of Mary Gehlhar.

I just read some (lot’s) of pages and I thought something like that: Hell No! I should had thought about this SONNER!! And so on…

It was disastrously funny but constructive.

I am trying to build up a project but I am starting to understand that in Portugal things don’t happen like in other countries. I it give more and more excitement to keep going and try to change something.

So today I don’t give you guys news but I truthfully recommend this amazing  (book. Too pity we don’t have a CFDA, too pity our fashion prices are so few… (in Portugal)

 

book

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers