Sunday, May 2, 2010

H&M AGAINST AIDS CAMPAIGN

H&M is doing such a good work! It’s so hard to believe that such good quality and great designs costs so less!!!!

And also has a charity conscious and gives 25% of the profits to help.

This statement of fast fashion at good prices and also with ethical thinking behind make me assume that I am a frequent costumer!

The other weekend I went to the store asking about these items and they didn’t knew the date of launch but it’s 20th May! I am counting!

Here are some photos of the look guide and also of the campaign.

image

So ethnic!! Oh!! I want!!!

 

image

 

image

 

image

 

image

 

image

 

image

 

image

 

image

This headphones are one of my favorite pieces!! I noticed these are really in nowadays and I went crazy to find one that I like and now I can’t choose! 

 

image

 

image

 

image

 

image

 

image

1 comment:

Followers