Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Choising the perfect 2.55




Yes! Finally I received the so expected CHANEL bag!! I can´t believe! I am so happy about it!
Unfortunately I had to change the model size since and I was thinking in other one...

And I discovered some tips I want share with you all!
First of all there are a huge amount of 2.55!! The leather type, the colour and the size are some distinguish carateristics!
There are 5 sizes and I have the third and the leather is softer or harder depends on the taste (the softer one wouldn´t be so damaged) and this leather has the interior in burgundy! So special. The package is so sofisticated, now I use the white camellia in my car with sprayed perfume Coco Mademoiselle. Fancy!


I couldn´t be more satisfied!! I can´t leave my new bag!!!


Here is the picture! Later I will post my new look with my brand new BAG!!




2 comments:

  1. Adorei, confesso que não sou fã de designers total look, ate porque acho que hoje em dia e para andar bem tal já não se justifica, mas existem peças, que são "AS PEÇAS",e nas quais vale a pena apostar,este é um desses casos, esta carteira é ira ser sempre uma carteira elegante e actual, um modelo intemporal e um sinal de status! beijos e cuidado com a "invejite" aguda das outras mulheres... e olhe que ela não se vê mas que existe, existe!

    ReplyDelete

Followers