Friday, December 4, 2009

American Aigle Opening Store Times Square NY


There were some events we never talked about!
One of them was the launch of american aigle's store at times square.
I was really excited to go and even more when I was in the line peeking through the door and watching all the energy of the completely full store!
As always, here we were the same group: Joana, Gene and I.
Tasting the mini delicious appetizers (like mini burgers!) while having random conversation with really interesting people (publicists, entertainment business people, actors...)
We were almost colliding with lots of celebrities and models!
The gossip girl cast was entirely out there and we even get the chance to hear Leighton Meester (Blair from Gossip Girl) singing alive for us...
WHat a party!
The gifts were really nice: sweaters we could personalise on time ( we didn't get a chance to do so we brought it simple but is quite warm and confortable), also the hats with grafittis! We can get some perfume AERIE and the last gift bag!

In the 2nd floor of the store were some really handsome boys serving drinks. I saw a really fancy hat Chapka hair all blue with dots, I instinctively I asked "This belong to some one?" The aswered were pretty charming "It has my name one it, don't you see?" . In the end I got the chapka and also a unforgettable photo to remember!
Since the gift bag was sold out I asked for a little souvenir so a really nice guy gave a lila beret! beautiful and really warm!
You can see it on the photo!!!


4 comments:

  1. ADOREI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. tanyyyyyyyyyyyyy...i miss new york and teh fofi trio + manager! u need to post our pics:)))))

    ReplyDelete

Followers